Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sleepless in Tuscany

My child is wonderful,...wonderful at being a monster some days!
If babies could talk my life would be a lot easier...actually if they could "communicate" it woudl be easier. If they could talk-our lives would be a lot more entertaining as well I am sure.
I am not sure if he is teething...or growing...or both. Regardless Derek and I are seriously tired. Some people go might go "wah, wah your life is so rough". We have been spoiled with him sleeping from 6:30 unitl 10 and then 10:30 until 7. Just when we thought we had it figured out and then of course the babe throws you for a loop! C'est la vie! I just felt like feeling sorry for myself. Anyway I sit here now watching "the Apprentice" and don't plan on getting up from the couch intil "the monster" wakes up :) Hoping he will be a little charmer by then however.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! I'm guessing (hoping!) that the sleeping issues are old news by now... but keep us posted! :)

    ReplyDelete